This is the eighth consecutive year that the Scholarship has been awarded and June 5, 2017 will mark Kylie Marie's eighth birthday. Kylie Marie, who passed away on October 16, 2009, was the daughter of Kyle Heise and niece of Kevin Heise - two of the founders and integral members of CRFC in 1993.
A monetary scholarship is awarded annually to a graduated boys and girls senior soccer player who has played with CRFC. In addition, a donation to a charity involved with Sudden Infant Death Syndrome will be made during the month of June. This year's organization is CJ First Candle.
Past Kylie Marie Heise Memorial Scholarship recipients include:
Brookland-Cayce High School
- 2010 - Katie Busbee, William Flores
- 2011 - Jennifer Merritt, Ryan Bristow
- 2012 - Noel McDaniel, Jalin Butler
- 2013 - Kacee Merritt, Scottie Newman
- 2014 - Helena Walters, Aaron Davis
- 2015 - Kathryn Greer, Caleb Kussro
- 2016 - Rebekah McGee, Ivan Vasquez
- 2017 - Elizabeth McGee, Horace Harling
Gray Collegiate Academy
- 2018 - TBA